Leisure/Golf Membership Advisor - 20 hours
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 20042772
Job Category Golf, Fitness, and Entertainment
Location Tudor Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club, Ashford Road Bearsted, Maidstone, Kent, United Kingdom VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
1. Ensure that all Brand Standards are maintained at the highest level at all times
2. To be able to deal with membership enquiries in an efficient and professional manner
3. Ensure the accuracy and completion of all associated administration & paperwork
4. Ensure all guest / member concerns and requests are resolved promptly and properly, following the Marriott Guest Response Process
5. Register guests / members accommodating special requests whenever possible
Complete daily checklist tasks
7. To be able to deal with messages and general enquiries when required, in an efficient and professional manner
8. Provide information to guests / members about the leisure facilities, staff and services, including opening hours, availability and rates
9. Proactively seek new sales leads from existing database of prospects and member referrals
10. To identify and chase prospective Corporate Membership and liaise with current corporate accounts to add new members.
11. To contact prospective members, valid contact includes telephone enquiries, walk-ins, appointments, and follow up calls.
12. Ensure you meet all goals and targets specified on a daily and monthly basis.
13. Complete membership agreement forms thoroughly and clearly as per audit specification.
14. Discuss the benefits with every new member. Up selling every aspect of the club and driving secondary revenue.
15. Maintain all daily and monthly reports relating to membership sales
16. Formulate good marketing/advertising and promotional ideas.
17. Ensure all promotions are conducted efficiently.
18. Evaluate the effectiveness of promotions at suitable events, areas and times of the month
19. Comply with Marriott cash handling policies and procedures.
20. To be fully aware of the Accident Reporting Procedure, Maintenance Fault Procedure and Fire Policy.