Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 20037398
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman, P.O. Box 32348, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands, Cayman Islands VIEW ON MAP
Brand The Ritz-Carlton
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Greet and escort guests to rooms. Open doors and assist guests/visitors entering and leaving property. Inform guests of property amenities, services, and hours of operation, and local areas of interest and activities. Identify and explain room features to guests (e.g., use of room key, mini-bar, ice and vending areas, in-room safe, valet laundry services). Transport guest luggage to and from guest rooms and/or designated bell area. Assist with luggage storage and retrieval. Assist guests/visitors in and out of vehicles, including assisting guests with loading/unloading luggage. Supply guests with directions. Arrange transportation (e.g., taxi cab, shuttle bus, limousine/sedan service) for guests/visitors, and record advance transportation request as needed. Communicate parking procedures to guests/visitors.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Previous hotel guest service experience in a Luxury hotel
- Excellent guest service skills and communication skills ability to communicate in English required (read, write and speak).
- Ability to lift and move 35 to 50lbs.
- Basic Computer knowledge (Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint) required.
- Cayman Islands driver’s license, excellent driving history required.
- On occasion this job will require the successful candidate to drive a company vehicle for which the candidate must be a minimum of 25years old
Flexibility to work varied shifts and should be able to do overnight shift based on business needs