Jun 23, 2020Job Number
Rooms and Guest Services OperationsLocation
The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman, P.O. Box 32348, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands, Cayman Islands VIEW ON MAPBrand
Start Your Journey With Us
*Renewal posting for Caymanians, PR and Cayman Status Holders only*
At more than 80 award-winning properties worldwide, The Ritz-Carlton Ladies and Gentlemen create experiences so exceptional that long after a guest stays with us, the experience stays with them. As the premier worldwide provider of luxury experiences, we set the standard for rare and special luxury service the world over. We invite you to explore The Ritz-Carlton.
Anticipate and respond to Residence owners' and their guests' requests for visitor information, special arrangements, or services (e.g., transportation, reservations, dry cleaning) by making arrangements or identifying appropriate providers. Anticipate and respond to special requests from Residence owners and their guests with unique needs and follow up to promote satisfaction. Research, gather, summarize, and provide information to Residence owners and their guests about the property, the surrounding area amenities, including special events and activities and any other local service providers as may be required. Monitor, verify authorization and announce all visitors, contractors, etc. before permitting access to private residences and implementing key track system. Coordinate scheduling for move-in/out for Residence owners/tenants. Coordinate Bell/valet services for owners when requesting for their vehicles. Perform and ensure all Lobby Ambassador tasks are carried out. Review shift logs/daily memo books and document pertinent information in logbooks. Coordinate and communicate accordingly on all internal and external services with the respective service providers and the Residence Owners and their guests. Report any incidents, accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager. Successful complete all service and safety training and certifications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English required
- Excellent Customer Service skills with experience in luxury hospitality
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrable ability to anticipate needs of discerning clientele
- Excellent problem resolution skills with experience and demonstrable ability to remain positive and calm under pressure
- Maturity with high sense of discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and to coordinate and assist other members of a team
- Computer literate with experience in use of Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint & Word and ability to quickly learn several industry custom software
- Able to work in shifts over Mon-Sun including evenings and public holidays
The Ritz-Carlton is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. The Ritz-Carlton does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.