Human Resources Coordinator (Learning)*
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 20037300
Job Category Human Resources
Location The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman, P.O. Box 32348, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands, Cayman Islands VIEW ON MAP
Brand The Ritz-Carlton
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
This role is focused on supporting the Learning & Development area of the HR Department. Administration will be the main focus with supporting the delivery of training programs. Warmth and enthusiasm is required as this position is one of the first contacts with all new hires with the welcome to orientation. Must have attention to detail, strong verbal and written skills and enjoy working with people, directly. Able to create and maintain filing systems. Create and type office correspondence using a computer. Assist others and respond to questions, requests, and concerns from employees and management regarding company and Human Resources programs, policies and guidelines. Inform Human Resources management of issues related to employee relations within the division or property. Maintain confidentiality and security of employee and property records, files, and information. Ensure accurate maintenance of all employee records and files. In addition, as part of the daily responsibilities he/she will be involved in the daily operations of the HR department including but not limited supporting Community Footprints, recruitment, employee relations and ensuring policies are adhered to daily.
- Worked in a Human Resources or Training & Development for more than 3+ years, preferably in a luxury hotel environment. Must be in high demanding guest contact positions.
Ability create, modify and facilitate training from a myriad of sources and be able to demonstrate for a Luxury Five Star location.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Organization and effective time management skills are needed with the ability to prioritize work assignments.
- Ability to focus attention on details, be well organized and follow up
- Handle sensitive issues with employees and/or guests with tact, respect, diplomacy, and confidentiality
- Ability to track, measure, and analyze trends, prepare reports, correlation analysis
- Strength in Microsoft (PPT, Word and Excel)
- Must be confident in public speaking, organized in thought and deed
- Previous experience in successful organization in training and delivery preferred
- Experience in the design and delivery of training programs preferred
- Luxury Hotel experience
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and be confidential in all Human Resources matters
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English required
- Professional and polished work style, appearance, and communication
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.