Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 20037157
Job Category Finance and Accounting
Location The Joseph, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Nashville, 401 Korean Veterans Blvd, Nashville, Tennessee, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand The Luxury Collection
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, The Joseph, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Nashville. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- You oversee all Finance operations of the hotel as the primary steward of the ownership's investment. You analyze and offer strategic advice for increasing the profitability of the hotel and reducing expenses. Reporting, forecasting and reconciliation are all part of your day-to-day work. You coach and train the other members of the leadership team and your direct reports to understand financial reports and any necessary software
- Direct preparation of annual budgets and monthly forecasts; establish or recommend to management major economic objectives and policies for Hotel.
- Support General Manager and hotel financial goals by direct preparation of monthly and annual reports summarize and forecast hotel’s revenues, expenses, and earning based on past, present and expected operations.
- Negotiate and monitor contracts with hotel’s vendors.
- Ensure the collection and payment of applicable local, state, and federal taxes.
- Proven working experience as a Financial controller
- 3+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
This company is an equal opportunity employer.