Director of Revenue Management - Marriott Daegu
이 호텔 직원들의 사진과 일부 동영상을 확인해보세요!
채용 번호 20037072
작업 카테고리 수익 관리
위치 Daegu Marriott Hotel, One Marriott Drive, Daegu, Korea, Republic of, 한국 지도에서 보기
브랜드 Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
근무지 변경? 아니요
직책 유형 관리직
저희와 함께 여행을 시작해보세요
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
Daegu Marriott is located in the center of Daegu's commercial and entertainment quarter with good accessibility to Daegu's KTX terminal, and a 15-minute drive to the Daegu International Airport.
Expected to open in December 2020, Daegu
Marriott will offer 190 rooms, a 320 SM ballroom, 3 breakout rooms, 1
boardroom, 3 F&B outlets and a 2,000 SM Fitness Club that would include an
indoor pool, a golf simulator, and multiple thermal plunge pools. The Hotel
will be part of a mixed-use development, which will include approximately
18,000 SM of residential space with 144 keys called Marriott Residence Daegu.
Responsible for balancing the financial objectives of different lodging products to maximize total revenues and profit associated with guest rooms. Position is accountable for pricing, positioning and inventory of all hotels within area of purview. Develops and recommends sales strategy for pricing of the transient customer, wholesale, and group segments. Identifies new revenue opportunities and effectively communicates sales strategy and pricing to all key stakeholders. Maintains productive relationships with stakeholders, including hotel General Managers, sales leaders, franchisees and owners.
Education and Experience
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Finance and Accounting, Economics, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 1 year experience in the revenue management, sales and marketing, or related professional area.
• 4-year bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Finance and Accounting, Economics, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; no work experience required.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Analyzing and Reporting Revenue Management Data
• Analyzes information, identifies current and potential problems and proposes solutions.
• Analyzes period end and other available systems data to identify trends, future need periods and obstacles to achieving goals.
• Generates updates on transient segment each period and continually analyzes transient booking patterns.
• Assists with account diagnostics process and validates conclusions.
• Maintains accurate reservation system information.
• Checks distribution channels regularly for hotel positioning, information accuracy and competitor positioning.
• Identifies the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
• Generates and provides accurate and timely results in the form of reports, presentations, etc.
• Observes, receives, and otherwise obtains information from all relevant sources.
• Submits reports in a timely manner, ensuring delivery deadlines.
• Analyzes weekly and monthly STAR information to assist in analyzing past strategies; identifies areas needing improvement, identifies competitor set strengths, and develops strategies to best capture available Market Share.
• Analyze STAR information to assist in development of RevPAR Index forecasts.
• Generates yearly room revenue budget.
Managing Revenue Management Strategy
• Provides critical input to property leaders for development of market sales strategy.
• Provides revenue management functional expertise and leadership to general managers and property leadership teams
• Implements and evaluates revenue tests.
• Ensures that sales strategies and rate restrictions are communicated, implemented and modified as market conditions fluctuate.
• Assists hotels with pricing and provides input on business evaluation recommendations.
• Provides recommendations to improve effectiveness of revenue management processes.
• Ensures property diagnostic processes (PDP) are used to maximize revenue and profits.
Building Successful Relationships
• Communicates brand initiatives, demand and market analysis to hotels/clusters/franchise partners/owners.
• Communicates market direction to revenue management, sales and hotel leaders.
• Develops constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintains them over time.
• Develops and manages internal key stakeholder relationships.
• Provides targeted and timely communication of results, achievements and challenges to the stakeholders.
• Informs and/or updates executives, peers and subordinates on relevant information in a timely manner.
• Enters, transcribes, records, stores, or maintains information in written or electronic form.
• Works with other people to gather the information necessary to manage projects, achieve goals, and resolve problems.
• Demonstrates knowledge of job-relevant issues, products, systems, and processes.
• Provides information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.