Room Attendant 楼层服务员
地点 Shanghai Marriott Hotel Pudong South, One Marriott Drive, 上海, 上海, 中国 在地图中查看
品牌 Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Under the guidance and supervision of the Floor Supervisor within the limits established Sheraton Yunfu xinxing Hotel, Housekeeping Department policies and procedures; responsible for cleaning of the guest room, and in a timely manner to the guest request to make timely feedback, maintain the cleanliness, orderliness and sanitary condition of assigned Floor rooms and its surrounding Public Areas, including service areas, linen pantry and supply storeroom, lift lobbies and backstairs.
- Ensure day-to-day operational efficiency of the section.
- Collect and sign for section card key and get reports from the Floor Supervisor, ensure complete information is on hand before starting the day’s job including special information such as allocated VIP and group rooms.
- Ensure proper procedures in cleaning/servicing/turning down beds are strictly followed.
- Observe proper bed making as instructed according to approved procedures.
- Observe proper procedure in cleaning bathroom/toilet with the use of the right chemicals.
- Replenish all guest amenities and stationeries consumed by guest according to standard set up.
- Dust all furniture, fixtures and fittings to ensure they are free from dust.
- Vacuuming daily carpets and upholstery properly. Spot shampoo carpet and upholstery, to maintain its clean appearance.
- Refrigerator glasses should be clean, spotless and free from dust.
- Hang properly, inside the wardrobe, and guests clothing found in the room.
- Water potted plant wherever necessary.
- Maintain upkeep of flower arrangement in the rooms. Request for replacement if necessary.
- Set temperature in rooms, as instructed.
- Remove stale/rotten fruits in the rooms.
- Immediately report to the Floor Supervisor any missing or damaged furniture, fixture and equipment.
- Carry out spring cleaning program assigned by the Floor Supervisor, especially during low season.
- Clean widows according to procedure.
- Shampoo carpet, as instructed.
- Polish marble flooring according to schedule. Vacuum, brush and sop shampoo corridor carpets, wipe and Polish Corridor wood works, polish metal fixtures in the corridors.
- Maintain cleanliness of lift lobbies (guest elevator landing area), and standing ash ums frequently during tour of duty.
- Bring down rubbish and empty bottles to waste disposal area.
- Remove room service trays and trolley from rooms. All rooms’ trolleys and trays left in the rooms or corridor are to be removed to the service pantry IMMEDIATELY, for collection by room service staff. Instruct Housekeeping Order Taker to inform Room Service for collection as soon as noticed.
- Forward all lost and found items to the Floor Supervisor. All items found in the rooms must be reported IMMEDIATELY to the Order Taker.
- Report to the Floor Supervisor and Housekeeping Order Taker immediately for valuable items found.
- Fill in all information in the Lost and Found report.
- Valuable items should be surrendered to Housekeeping Office right away and normal items before going to lunch or at the end the shift duty.
- Check for guest consumption daily.
- All refrigerator consumed items must be replenished in the rooms wile room attendants are carrying out room cleaning.
- Call LDY immediately for laundry collection before 12:00am daily.
- Ensure used laundry list and laundry bags are replenished.
- Prepare room attendant report.
- Ensure rooms are checked properly and that discrepancies are properly marked down in the report. Inform the Floor Supervisor.
- Carry out turn down service according to approved procedure.
- Check room status and fill in the room report.
- Help maintaining security by reporting any suspicious looking characters on the floor.
- Damaged and stained linen must be returned to linen room.
- Report repair and maintenance required in the guest room to the engineering department immediately to the Order Taker to ensure that everything in the room is functioning according to the standards set by the rooms. Inform the Floor Team Leader immediately.
- Keep linen room, supply racks and service area clean, orderly, tidy and sanitary.
- Service toilet to be kept clean, sanitary and free from foul/ bad odor at all times.
- Prepare report/ hand-over and submit together with key to the HSKP office before going off duty.
- Room attendant will do the following public area cleaning on the floors: Vacuum corridor carpet- Dust and wipe oval table and art work- Dust and wipe consul table, two table lamp shades, and remove and dust smudges on the mirror- Dusting of all picture frame/ art works on the wall.
- Understand the pest control process of the hotel.
- Abide by the Hotel’s Policies and Procedures, Marriott Code of Business Conduct and the hotel’s team member Handbook.
- Adhere to the hotel’s security and emergency policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all team members understand and follow the hotel sanitation procedures
- To ensure that all team members have a complete understanding of and adhere to the Hotel’s Team member Rules and Regulations.
- The management reserves the right to change / extend this job description if necessary at any point of time during her / his employment.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Mandarin as mother tongue.
At least middle school graduate