Residences Lead Housekeeping Attendant
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 20034853
Job Category Housekeeping & Laundry
Location The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota, 1111 Ritz-Carlton Drive, Sarasota, Florida, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand The Ritz-Carlton
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Use checklists to maintain cleanliness and condition of all common area spaces and meet designated standards. Identify and report preventative or other maintenance issues in all common areas. Request preventative maintenance or non-urgent repairs using appropriate method. Contact the Residences office directly for urgent repairs. Clean, maintain, and store cleaning equipment. Document and report outstanding issues. Complete required Housekeeping paperwork. Respond promptly to requests from the Residences Management office. Serve as a departmental role model or mentor; follow up to confirm employee compliance with company standards and policies and external regulations.
Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications. Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional. Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect. Support team to reach common goals. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
· Monitor, inspect and provide guidance to other housekeepers to insure all common areas are to the highest standard and cleaner than the previous cleanliness level. Report any performance issues to manager, either lack of cleanliness or staff inability to meet or exceed defined cleanliness level.
· Identify, report and enter all maintenance issues in common areas into a computer program called “Building-Link”.
· After training, conduct weekly workplace organization utilizing the “4S” process to maintain a clean organized work environment.
· Place monthly and quarterly equipment and cleaning supplies orders through on-line suppliers such as Grainer and HD Supplies to maintain adequate inventory.
· Move, lift, carry, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 55 pounds without assistance and, in excess of 55 pounds with assistance.
· Ability to push and pull a loaded housekeeping cart and
other work-related machinery over sloping and uneven surfaces.
· Visually verify and interpret written documents.
· Speaking, using clear, appropriate and professional language while interacting with the Owners is required. All Owners speak English.
The Ritz-Carlton is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. The Ritz-Carlton does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.