Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 20034758
Job Category Loss Prevention & Security
Location Renaissance Tianjin TEDA Convention Centre Hotel, 29 Second Avenue, Tianjin, Tianjin, China VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Check to ensure staff in the respictive areas exhibit and practise the principle of at all times.
Ensure and instruct the security supervisors and security officers to carry out their position standards.
Conduct training to security officers and staff in respect of the knowledge relating to fire safety and emergency procedures.
Work with all department keads to ensure that the hotel is free from fire hazard.
Assist the chief of security to liaise and maintain good relationship with local authorities and public security.
Organize and conduct the training and drill to VFB.
Be thoroughly conversant with all the emergency procedures in the hotel and ensure all staffs familiarize with them.
Wirk with the assistant manager to make investigation of all accidents and incidents.
Conduct daily safety , fire safety and security inspection , make records and report to the chief of security.
Review the daily log of security , fire safety and patrolling ,make records.
Be ready to take additional responsibilities when necessary.
Profile of Competency:
Knowledge of hotel LSOP
Ability to compile reports as required using appropriate computer software.
Ability to collect and interpret data, identify root of the problems and provide recommendations to resolve.
Ability to communicate effectively with various levels of customer, associates and associates.
Ability to resolve grievances effectively
Mandarin proficiency is required. English preferred.
Good general education, preferably University graduates.
Assists in the management of the daily functions of the department to provide protection of property assets, employees, guests and property. Maintains logs, certifications and documents required by law and Standard Operating Procedures. Assists in the training of staff in established emergency procedures and implements accident and fire prevention procedures. Promotes guest and employee satisfaction while achieving the operating budget.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED; 3 years experience in the security/loss prevention or related professional area
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Criminal Justice or related major; 1 year experience in the security/loss prevention or related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Security/Loss Prevention Operations
• Assists in conducting hazard and risk assessments at the property to include quarterly OSHA/SAFETY audits, incident tracking, and the hazard abatement process.
• Complies with applicable federal, state and local law and safety regulations.
• Maintains logs, certifications and documents required by law and Standard Operating Procedures.
• Supervises and reviews initial incident investigations and promote a timely responses for all reported incidents.
• Follows proper key control guidelines in loss prevention and in the property.
• Assists with promotion and implementation of accident and fire prevention procedures.
• Incorporates into patrols, which encompass all areas of the property's interior and exterior, an inspection tour of recording system.
• Follows up on all unusual activities in and around the property that would impair the well being of guests and employees.
• Handles complaints, settles disputes, and resolves grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiates with others.
• Promotes action plans to monitor and control risk.
• Oversees all loss prevention operations to include but not limited to patrol process, emergency response, investigations (initial and follow up) for all guest and employee related incidents, shipping and receiving process (makes recommendations for improvement), electronic key system and manager on duties responsibilities.
• Assists with first aid program for guests and employees.
• Assists with the claims process and protects company assets by closely monitoring the General Liability and Worker's Compensation cases.
• Works closely with Meeting Planners to facilitate a successful and safe experience for guests.
Managing and Conducting Human Resources Activities
• Interviews, selects and trains employees.
• Appraises employee’s productivity and efficiency for the purpose of recommending promotions or other changes in status.
• Provides for the safety and security of the employees or the property.
• Monitors employee attendance and records absences/tardiness.
• Helps direct supervisors to achieve their own development goals.
• Conducts annual performance appraisal with direct reports according to Standard Operating Procedures.
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
• Meets quality standards and customer expectations on a daily basis.
• Identifies the educational needs of others, develops formal educational or training programs or classes, and teaches or instructs others.
• Inspects and critiques the performance of the loss prevention department to establish and maintain a high level of professionalism and customer service.
• Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
• Analyzes information and evaluates results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
• Develops liaison with local law enforcement and emergency services.
• Informs and/or updates executives, peers and subordinates on relevant information in a timely manner.
• Provides information to supervisors and co-workers by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.