Executive Assistant (Human Resources) - The Ritz-Carlton Maldives Fari Islands
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 20032333
Job Category Administrative
Location The Ritz-Carlton,Maldiv Far Is, One Marriott Drive, Furanafushi Island, Maldives, Maldives VIEW ON MAP
Brand The Ritz-Carlton
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
At more than 80 award-winning properties worldwide, The Ritz-Carlton Ladies and Gentlemen create experiences so exceptional that long after a guest stays with us, the experience stays with them. As the premier worldwide provider of luxury experiences, we set the standard for rare and special luxury service the world over. We invite you to explore The Ritz-Carlton.
The Ritz-Carlton Maldives Fari Islands
Located on the North Atoll of Maldives, The Ritz-Carlton Maldives Fari Islands will be part of a lively integrated Marina Village & Resort Destination with world class luxury living & recreation facilities. The resort is made up of 4 islands with 100 island and overwater villas. There are 5 food & beverage options distributed among the islands. Other than the all-day dining, guests can enjoy Italian, Chinese and Japanese teppanyaki specialties. Uniquely design facilities include an experiential Kids Club, Recreation Club and Spa. Our Ladies & Gentlemen will have the unique opportunity to live in a dedicated village campus, with quality accommodation, with its own beach, entertainment and resort lifestyle facilities, which includes a dedicated learning center. The Fari Islands is 50 mins away from Male by speedboat and 10 mins by seaplane. The resort is estimated to open in Nov 2020.
• Assist and support management and the leadership team with handling and resolving Human Resources issues.
• Assist employees with internal and external transfer requests and procedures. Monitor and assist managers/supervisors with hiring processes and issues.
• Coordinate and conduct applicant drug screens, reference checks, background checks, motor vehicle checks, and social security number verification.
• Maintain applicant flow, drug screen, orientation and transfer request logs.
• Create and maintain new hire and personnel files and enter them into Human Resources Information Systems.
• Assist with orientation of new employees. Monitor all hiring and recruitment processes for compliance with all local, state, and federal laws and company policies and standards.
• Ensure accurate maintenance of all employee records and files (e.g., interview documents, I-9's).
• Support processing and maintenance of payroll records in accordance with policies and procedures, as necessary.
• Inform Human Resources management of issues related to employee relations within the division or property.
• Create and maintain filing systems.
• Generate Human Resources data reports as necessary Answer phone calls and record messages.
• Create and type office correspondence using computer.
• Serve as Human Resources subject matter expert and participate on project teams.
• Train new hires on Human Resources processes, programs, policies, information systems, etc.
• Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
• Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
• Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Education and Experience
• At least 1 year of related work experience
The Ritz-Carlton is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. The Ritz-Carlton does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.