Chambers Club Host/Hostess
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 20021531
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London, St. Pancras Station, London, Greater London, United Kingdom VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Your Journey With Us
Experience the dramatic St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London. Our historic hotel, originally designed by famed architect George Gilbert Scott, first opened its doors as the Midland Grand in 1873 and welcomed guests traveling through St. Pancras Station. Now, this iconic, five-star luxury hotel has been reborn to combine today's modern conveniences with the elegance of yesterday's grand accommodations.
Part of Marriott International, the world's largest travel company, we are now recruiting for an experienced Receptionist to join our award winning team.
Chambers Club Associate Job Description
As our new Chambers Club Associate, you will be responsible for:
· As a front of house representative in our exclusive Chambers Club the Chambers Club Associate is responsible for delivering a five star luxury lifestyle service experiences to our guests
· The Chambers Club Associate works closely with the kitchen and fellow Associates to continually improve guest and associate satisfaction by ensuring a five star approach to luxury/lifestyle service within the Chambers Club.
· As an entry level position and as key member of the hotels service team it is the associate’s responsibility to use initiative and a proactive approach to ensure we always give our guests, unique and fabulous options to make the most of their time and their visit thus making their experience in the Chambers Club something to remember.
Our ideal Receptionist
What we're looking for:
· Sustained and proven experience in a similar quality, five-star, lifestyle, high volume environment
· A team-first attitude
· Great customer service execution and hospitality skills as well as attention to detail
· Positive outlook and outgoing personality
· Demonstrable skills in hospitality
· A strong knowledge of lifestyle and luxury hotel standards with evidence of successful implementation of high level service and product standards
Your Rewards and Benefits
In addition to the benefits you would expect from being part of a luxury, iconic brand, we also offer the following benefits;
- Cash Tips and Service Charge
- Seeking adventure? Discover the world at discounted rates
- Excite your taste buds with 20% off across our food and beverage outlets
- Relax and unwind with 20% off spa treatments and golf across our properties
- Take advantage of our monthly wellbeing packages;
- Free health check from our Occupational Health specialist
- Pamper yourself with free Spa appointments
- Loan offered to help buy a season ticket for travel to and from work in London
- Cycle to work scheme
- National and international career development opportunities
- Access to free language lessons
- Discount at major retailers across the UK
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Package of healthcare benefits
- Opportunity to be a part of our #SPSC team who are committed to Take Care and Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- Reward and Recognition; chance to become our Associate or Manager of the Month
- Meals on duty, Uniform provided and laundered free of charge
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.