Feb 13, 2020Job Number
Food and Beverage & CulinaryLocation
Sheraton Mallorca Arabella Golf Hotel, Urbanization Son Vida, Mallorca, Baleares, Spain VIEW ON MAPBrand
Sheraton Hotels & ResortsSchedule
Start Your Journey With Us
At Sheraton, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another – and are driven to make things better. We love what we do, and we give it all we’ve got – on property and off. When guests stay with us, it’s not just a room with a bed that they’re buying. It’s an experience. We’re looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the lives of those around you, we encourage you to explore careers with Sheraton.
The person in charge of executing in a qualified manner, with initiative and responsibility the control and supervision functions of the room or restaurant under his responsibility.
· Coordinate and supervise the tasks of the activity of your establishment.
· Know and share sales goals to be achieved by the establishment.
· Control of the Stock of Beverages and placing orders to the Economato.
· Inform the preparation of the room for the development of special events, ensuring compliance with customer expectations and service.
· Organize, prepare and collaborate on a correct mis en place of the restaurant
· Collaborate in receiving, firing, locating and advising customers on menus and menus
· Monitor the completion of tasks.
· Deal with customer's complaints.
· You must have continuous and fluid communication with the kitchen staff.
. Know and carry out an appropriate occupational safety and health policy.
. Attending to the hotel bar service
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE OF THE POWER, CAPACITIES AND SKILLS
· Knowledge of Micros.
· Demonstrate impeccable presence standards.
· Properly manage work teams and internal conflict resolution.
. Decision-making ability
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
Studies in Restoration and Gastronomy (FP or similar), specific module of Hospitality Service in Hotels and Restaurants .
2 – 3 years in similar position in Hotel 4 or 5* and/or restaurant/bar.
*******Essential high knowledge of Spanish and English, the knowledge of German will be highly valued.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.