Pastry - Chef de Partie
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 20021435
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London, St. Pancras Station, London, Greater London, United Kingdom VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Start Your Journey With Us as a Chef de Partie Party
We are looking forward to welcoming you into a world of career development, where there is a real focus on sharpening your skills within a world-class environment. The St Pancras Renaissance hotel promotes exceptional skills, and you will have a platform on which you can showcase your expertise and creativity. A team of passionate hospitality talent awaits you.
Our ideal Chef de Partie
What we're looking for
- A team-first attitude with a positive outlook and outgoing personality
- Sustained and proven experience in a similar quality, five-star environment
- implementation of high level service and product standards
As our new Chef de Partie, you will be responsible for:
- As a Chef de Partie -Pastry at St Pancras, you will be primarily responsible for running a section in the kitchen and ensuring that the food produced and served is of the highest quality.
- Alongside your culinary duties, you may be responsible for supporting the wider culinary senior team with daily operational tasks and people management tasks. This includes absence management, performance reviews, recognition, training, hiring, scheduling, counselling and importantly, motivating and coaching team members.
- Reporting directly into the Pastry Head Chef, you will oversee the presentation of all food leaving the kitchen in their absence and uphold expectations, reputation and standards. You will be required to support more senior operational tasks such as Kronos administration and food order submission
Your Rewards and Benefits
In addition to the benefits you would expect from being part of a luxury, iconic brand, we also offer the following benefits;
- Seeking adventure? Discover the world at discounted rates
- £30 towards Chef Shoes
- Excite your taste buds with 20% off across our food and beverage outlets
- Relax and unwind with 20% off spa treatments and golf across our properties
- Take advantage of our monthly wellbeing packages;
- Free health check from our Occupational Health specialist
- Pamper yourself with free Spa appointments
- Loan offered to help buy a season ticket for travel to and from work in London
- Cycle to work scheme
- National and international career development opportunities
- Access to free language lessons
- Discount at major retailers across the UK
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Package of healthcare benefits
- Opportunity to be a part of our #SPSC team who are committed to Take Care and Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- Reward and Recognition; chance to become our Associate or Manager of the Month
- Meals on duty, Uniform provided and laundered free of charge
Don’t delay – Send us your CV today and a member of our HR team will contact you should your application become successful!
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.