Franchised Turndown Attendant PM
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 20011581
Job Category Housekeeping & Laundry
Location Tideline Ocean Resort & Spa, 2842 South Ocean Boulevard, Palm Beach, Florida, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand Autograph Collection Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please Apply Online at http://www.Click2Apply.net/4tf6pq3fyw4jt94b
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Merritt Hospitality. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Maintain the hotel rooms and building to ensure safe and clean experience for hotel guests, associates and vendors.
- Adhere to cleaning procedures and instructions for use of cleaning agents.
- Dust all furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges, and shelves thoroughly.
- Push and pull vacuum throughout entire room and empty trash.
- Replenish amenities, linens, and supplies in guest room.
- Sign for room keys, retrieve, push to assigned rooms and restock heavy cart. Visually inspect room for cleanliness and appearance and signify completion for room.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Ability to scrub and scour surfaces, extending arms over head to perform cleaning tasks, and work in confined spaces.
- Must be willing to "pitch-in" and help co- workers with their job duties and be a team player.
- Knowledge of chemical cleaning agents and operation of various cleaning equipment with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/4tf6pq3fyw4jt94b
This company is an equal opportunity employer.