Lobby Ambassador / Lobby Hostess
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 20011315
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location The St. Regis Abu Dhabi, Nation Tower, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Brand St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Start Your Journey With Us
From the very first opening of the St. Regis New York, St. Regis has stood as a symbol of uncompromising elegance and bespoke service. As the original house of luxury, St. Regis continues to redefine modern luxury through great service. The St. Regis Abu Dhabi merges authentic Arabian hospitality with more than a hundred years of bespoke St. Regis tradition.
Crafted for modern connoisseurs who desire exceptional experiences, The St. Regis Abu Dhabi is the social epicenter for royalty, the discerning traveler and luminaries in the art of living. The hotel comprises of 283 fabulously appointed guest rooms including 55 suites, most of which have incredible views of both the Arabian Gulf and the city of Abu Dhabi, along with the breathtaking one of a kind Bridge suite between the two Nation Towers.
The St. Regis is a part of the Marriott International, a constant growing and a leading global hospitality company, having the vision to be the World's Favorite Travel Company, with more than 7,000 properties in 131 countries and territories. The core of the hotel are our staff whom we address as “Hosts” as they are the ultimate luxury ambassadors of our hotel, striving to provide exquisite stay to our guests and memorable experiences each day. Pursue your passion for a dynamic career and grow your expertise at the best address! We invite you to explore your career at The Abu Dhabi’s finest urban resort, The St. Regis Abu Dhabi.
Lobby Hostess is a key representative in our hotel at the St. Regis. She creates one of the most powerful first impressions to our guests. Lobby Hostesses at St. Regis, have a friendly and outgoing personality, and are genuinely interested in meeting and serving guests from all over the world. The position necessitates being an information provider, receiver, diplomat, hotel representative, and public relations agent, all performed with the utmost politeness, efficiency and friendliness.
- To be an ambassador of the Front Office and the hotel, in and outside the work place.
- To provide a personal service to all the guests, fully aware and following the hotel standards and procedure.
- To ensure that all guests receive a warm welcome and that they enjoy their stay / visit being offered the finest personal service.
- To provide welcome towels & welcome drink to all arrival guests.
- To personally greet and escort the guests rather than pointing out directions.
- To recognize the guests as much as possible & greet them by name.
- To ensure that the privacy of the guests and the confidentiality of the information is respected.
- To ensure uncompromising levels of cleanliness and maintenance of the work place through own responsibility.
- To call a manager for advice in serious cases or if an approval is required.
Greets guests upon arrival and bids farewell upon departure.
Ensures that, whenever possible, guests receive bespoke recognition.
Maintains an active presence in the hotel lobby and at the main door to greet and assist incoming guests.
Actively obtains feedback from guests to improve services and facilities.
Promotes inter-hotel sales and in-house facilities and aware of banquet events, hotel facilities, F&B outlets, special promotions for the purpose of assisting guests and offering accurate information.
Maintains a neat, tidy and professional appearance at all times.
- Maintains an active presence in the hotel lobby to greet and assist incoming guests – Lobby Position.
- Escorts VIP guests to their allocated room.
Performs other duties as assigned by Guest Relations Manager/Front Office Manager