Franchised Customer Service Jobs - Inbound Reservations
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 20010866
Job Category Owner Services
Location MVW Salt Lake Call Center, 310 Bearcat Drive, Salt Lake City, Utah, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Vacations Worldwide
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Marriott Ownership Resorts Inc.. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Process all reservation requests, changes, and cancellations received. Identify customer reservation needs, check availability of reservations, and find alternative dates or accommodations if needed. Verify all reservation information with callers to ensure accuracy and explain guarantee and cancellation policies. Answer customer questions about property facilities, services, and surrounding areas. Provide assistance to customers with additional travel plans and vacation options. Resolve complaints and reservation errors.
Marriott Vacation Club Owner Services Salt Lake City Call Center currently has openings for Vacation Ownership Advisors located at 310 Bearcat Drive.
The Call Center is currently open Monday -- Saturday.
- Monday - Friday 6:50 a.m. - 6:20 p.m.**
- Saturday- 6:50 a.m. - 3:20 p.m.**
- Receive inbound calls
- $14.00 per hour starting pay
- Initial training is Monday - Friday, 9:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Work from home positions available upon successful completion of training and 3 months in position. Must live within one hour of the Center.
- Opportunity to earn incentive pay
The training class begins February 24, 2020. If February 24th doesn’t work, please watch www.MVWcareers.com for future hiring efforts.
** Those working the closing shift may be required to stay until the phone lines are cleared and all customers have been helped.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language
- Input and access data in computerized systems
- Enter correct information into proper fields
- Perform quality checks
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information
- Follow all company policies and procedures
A fun & rewarding career opportunity awaits! Apply now!
This company is an equal opportunity employer.