Franchised Director of Sales
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 20010833
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Residence Inn Tulsa Downtown, 202 West 5th Street, Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand Residence Inn
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at: HR@AnishHotels.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Sheridan Properties, Inc.. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Director of Sales for Residence Inn by Marriott in Downtown Tulsa, OK
Anish Hotels Group is excited to announce that we are searching for an outstanding Director of Sales for the new Residence Inn by Marriott Tulsa Downtown. We are currently recruiting for a highly motivated, experienced and enthusiastic Director of Sales to join our upscale, select hotel that is in the heart of Tulsa’s vibrant entertainment and business districts. We are across from the Tulsa Cox Convention Center and adjacent to the 19,000 seat BOK Center. The hotel is also within walking distance to a majority of Tulsa’s major businesses making it the perfect location for business, leisure and groups.
A successful applicant must have the desire to achieve excellence and be able to build outstanding relationships with guest and clients.
At Anish Hotels Group, our dedicated staff and management strive each day to Deliver Service Beyond Expectation. With award-winning properties in Tulsa, and new developments on the horizon, AHG is growing rapidly. Our culture and environment empowers our team to WOW our guests and BE the difference in hospitality. We invite you to explore our properties and what AHG has to offer.
- The performance of the Director of Sales is key to the hotel achieving its sales goals and budgeted revenues.
- This position will involve ongoing planning and market research where necessary to supplement the existing Sales and Marketing Plan, and proactive sales within the local and corporate market in the Tulsa area.
- Sustain a constant sense of urgency to generate demand and drive revenue.
- Strategic orientation with a strong understanding of the market and competitor activity
- Conducts hotel tours and site inspections for potential customers.
- Complete weekly sales call reports.
- Maintain detailed and meticulously organized account files.
- Meet monthly sales goals as outlined.
- Ability to understand and execute and support various Customer Service Standards and Brand Standards.
- Ability to work collaboratively with hotel service team in providing exceptional customer service.
- Review budgets / forecasts with GM’s.
- Act as customer liaison with hotel during customer event/program ensuring daily needs are met and overall customer satisfaction.
- Adaptable & flexible with the capacity to set goals to enable the smooth operation of the hotels.
- Additional Qualifications & Skills
- Drive, charisma & passion for hospitality. Creative energy and innovative ideas.
- Proven leadership skills with a hands-on, personable approach with emphasis on quality guest-service.
- Hotel Opening experiences is a plus.
- Marriott background is a plus
This company is an equal opportunity employer.