Franchised Front Desk Supervisor
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 20010788
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Winter Haven, Autograph Collection, 1400 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, Florida, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand Autograph Collection Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email - email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Winter Haven, Autograph Collection®. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach, and support associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with established brand or hotel standards and consistent with HHM core values.
- Resolve guest complaints and concerns by conducting thorough research of the situation and determining the most effective solutions.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Participate in lobby ambassador and other activities related to interacting with guests on an individual level, thus creating a relationship and culture that will result in repeat stays.
- Oversee front office operations in the absence of the Front Office Manager or Assistant General Manager.
- Perform bookkeeping activities such as balancing accounts and conducting audits.
- Make and confirm reservations.
- Promote Hersha Hospitality and brandspecific marketing programs.
- Greet guests immediately upon arrival; register and assign guests to hotel rooms.
- Provide welcome folders containing room keys, certificates, coupons and refreshment center keys as appropriate.
- Compute bills, collect payments, handle cash, and make change for guests.
- Close out guest accounts at time of check out. In the event of dissatisfaction, negotiate compromise, which may include authorizing revenue allowances.
- Create specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timely action plans to remedy guest service deficiencies.
- Ensure hotel entrance, reception and other public areas are properly maintained in regards to cleanliness and appearance.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1 to 3 years of related experience.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.