General Manager Bar
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 20009072
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw, Krakowskie Przedmiecie 42/44, Warsaw, Poland, Poland VIEW ON MAP
Brand The Luxury Collection
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Take centre-stage in leading the opening and successfully positioning Warsaw’s hottest new bar concept! As General Manager Bar, you will be responsible to drive all operational pre-opening activities including a strong focus on recruitment, OS&E procurement, beverage menu creation, training, etc. of our new bar concept. Curating flawless, upscale and professional service experiences combined with innovative service rituals lie at the core of this new concept. Strong in bar pre-opening experience, the General Manager Bar will have full P&L responsibility and drive both top- and bottom-line results.
An outgoing, engaging and highly-affable personality, the General Manager Bar will actively promote the bar to both local as well as resident patrons.
- entrepreneurial spirit and vision;
- deep knowledge and understanding of modern mixology as well as high-end bar beverage products;
- bar pre-opening experience preferred;
- experience in successfully managing, training and developing teams;
- passion to deliver unrivalled service experiences;
- able to curate a fun and vibrant working environment;
- understanding of modern marketing principles (SoMe, Influencer, opinion-maker impact);
- outgoing, highly-affable personality with excellent communication skills;
- english language skills essential.
- expand and develop your talent in the world’s leading global hospitality company;
- a fantastic opportunity to elevate your day-to-day to an adventure, a journey to tomorrow;
- full-time employment contract;
- dynamic, inspiring and highly international working environment;
- benefits package: comprehensive health care package, Multisport card, free meals in staff restaurant, life insurance, generous hotel and food discounts at thousands of our global properties;
- opportunity to engage in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives.