HR & Training Coordinator
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 20008295
Job Category Human Resources
Location The St. Regis Abu Dhabi, Nation Tower, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Brand St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Start Your Journey With Us
From the very first opening of the St. Regis New York, St. Regis has stood as a symbol of uncompromising elegance and bespoke service. As the original house of luxury, St. Regis continues to redefine modern luxury through great service. The St. Regis Abu Dhabi merges authentic Arabian hospitality with more than a hundred years of bespoke St. Regis tradition.
Crafted for modern connoisseurs who desire exceptional experiences, The St. Regis Abu Dhabi is the social epicenter for royalty, the discerning traveler and luminaries in the art of living. The hotel comprises of 283 fabulously appointed guest rooms including 55 suites, most of which have incredible views of both the Arabian Gulf and the city of Abu Dhabi, along with the breathtaking one of a kind Bridge suite between the two Nation Towers.
The St. Regis is a part of the Marriott International, a constant growing and a leading global hospitality company, having the vision to be the World's Favorite Travel Company, with more than 7,000 properties in 131 countries and territories. The core of the hotel are our staff whom we address as “Hosts” as they are the ultimate luxury ambassadors of our hotel, striving to provide exquisite stay to our guests and memorable experiences each day. Pursue your passion for a dynamic career and grow your expertise at the best address! We invite you to explore your career at The Abu Dhabi’s finest urban resort, The St. Regis Abu Dhabi.
- Familiarise yourself with the Marriott Human Resources and Learning and Development Standards.
- Maintain and update Human Resources & Training Notice Board.
- Update of Marriott GRS and positions that are expired, shortlisting of CVs and subsequent sharing of these CVs to the relevant Department Head
- Creating and monitoring of all staff files ensuring that all is in place as per audit requirements.
- Responsible and accountable for associate’s passport and to issue if requested with proper documentation.
- Full usage of HR System HITS along with input of new starters and staff details and submission of timesheets and annual leave requests for the Dept. Also, updating of residence visa and emirates ID expiry in the system.
- Responsible for vacation air ticket booking for all staff members of the hotel.
- Responsible for the monthly preparation of newsletter, birthdays and one year card
- Responsible in preparing HR related letters such as employment certificate, salary certificate, NOC letters for embassies etc., as requested by staff members.
- In-charge of new joiners document signing, and locker management.
- Maintain and control office supplies/stocks, order in Adaco and issue them as required.
- Maintain current information and records of suppliers of training resources and materials. Communicate with training companies and educational institutions who can assist with the conduction of training programmes for advanced or specialist training.
- Prepare Staff Training & Events Calendar and corresponding nomination sheets on a monthly basis
- Prepare training room/meeting room for training sessions: room setup, refreshments, laptop, presenter,etc
- Perform special assignments, projects, and duties as assigned by the Learning and Development Manager/Director of Human Resources.