Franchised Housekeeping Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 20007780
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Residence Inn Seattle Downtown/Convention Center, 1815 Terry Ave, Seattle, Washington, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand Residence Inn
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Stonebridge Companies. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Busy downtown hotel with 302 suites with full kitchens. 7,000 sq. ft meeting space.
- Plans and organizes the cleaning of all guests' rooms and public areas.
- Provides daily cleaning assignments to room attendants.
- Addresses associate issues in conjunction with the Executive Housekeeper.
- Manages staffing fluctuations.
- Ensures that all housekeeping associates have been thoroughly trained and are consistently following service standards and procedures.
- Inspects cleanliness of all hotel rooms and public areas.
- Provides current and prospective associates with information about company policies and job duties.
- Performs difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, resolving disputes, and assistance in administering disciplinary procedures.
- Effectively communicates with the front desk to update the room status and any delays when necessary.
- Provides support to Executive Housekeeper in the delivery of incentives and programs that promote positive associate relations.
- Provides support to Executive Housekeeper to ensure that guest satisfaction scores meet or exceed brand benchmarks.
- Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.