Franchised W xyz Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 20007770
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Aloft Little Rock West, One Marriott Drive, Little Rock, Arkansas, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand Aloft Hotels
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at: email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Makan Hospitality. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
• Recruit, interview, hire and train bar staff. This staff
includes servers and bartenders
• Interact with customers to develop loyalty and handle customer concerns
• Ensure all licenses are current including health, safety and liquor
• Ensure staff is following all food control and safety regulations
• Create employee schedules based on expected customer numbers
• Ensure bars are profitable by analyzing liquor costs versus sales
• Work with liquor vendors to develop new productions or promotions for the bar
• Set and maintain standards for safe food handling, cleanliness and safety
• Negotiate with vendors, order supplies, manage inventories and budgets
• Responsible for scheduling all bands and DJ's in our W xyz Bar and maintaining The #live@aloft website
• Responsible for all Marriott brand trainings and brand standards.
• Ability to hire, train, manage and schedule staff
• Extensive knowledge of liquor, bartending and service protocols
• Solid organizational skills and facility with budgets, inventories and negotiating prices with vendors
• Great sales skills and talent for developing promotions or new products
This company is an equal opportunity employer.