Franchised Director, Revenue Management
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 20007725
Job Category Revenue Management
Location Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire, 255 Barclay Parade Southwest, Calgary, Alberta, Canada VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at: email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Experiencing warm and engaging service in luxurious surroundings is turning moments into memories for our guests at Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire. Apply your analytical and strategic planning strengths as Director, Revenue Management, where you will successfully balance inventory and demand to maximize room revenue opportunities and guest satisfaction.
Hotel Overview: Connected to Calgary's towers and situated on the banks of the Bow River, experience impeccable service inspired by our western roots. Life balance is our passion; step out and run the river, play in the park; "Our backyard is better than yours."
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the General Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Lead, coach and manage the daily operations of the Reservations Department.
- Stay current on industry/competitive trends and initiate selling strategies with the continual monitoring of house count levels and current availability status of hotel.
- Develop and implement daily pricing strategies for guestrooms in all market segments.
- Conduct regular audits within the hotels internal and external booking channels ensuring accuracy in rates, packages, promotions and availability.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasts.
- Lead weekly Revenue Management Meetings providing input on ways to maximize revenues.
- Leverage various support systems and reporting suites to analyze data and make informed recommendations regarding revenue maximization.
- Work with Market Managers of all major OTA’s to ensure top placement with accurate content.
- Manage content information on Marriott.com & websites that list the Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire.
- Support and encourage effective working relationships within the team and supporting departments, including Front Office and Sales & Catering.
- Lead by example in demonstrating high levels of guest service, teamwork and creative thinking, and problem resolution.
- Diploma or Degree in Hotel/Hospitality Management an asset.
- Minimum two years’ experience in Hotel Revenue Management.
- Strong working knowledge of Windows operating systems, particularly Microsoft Excel required.
- Experience with hotel property management systems, reservation systems, and revenue management systems is an asset.
- Proven leadership skills which supports an environment of employee growth and development, teamwork and exceptional guest service.
- Strong inter-personal skills, with an ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to think quickly and strategically to solve problems with exceeding expectations as the end result.
- Adapts to change with ease and is able to handle many tasks simultaneously.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.