Franchised Housekeeping Supervisor
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 20007658
Job Category Housekeeping & Laundry
Location Aloft Little Rock West, One Marriott Drive, Little Rock, Arkansas, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand Aloft Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at: email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Makan Hospitality. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
We are looking for a Housekeeping Supervisor to lead our team of room attendants and ensure we provide excellent customer service. Housekeeping Supervisor responsibilities include organizing employee shifts, training and motivating team members and checking private and public areas for tidiness. To be successful in this role, you should have a good understanding of sanitation regulations and team management abilities. Ultimately, you will help ensure our daily housekeeping operations run smoothly and that guests are satisfied.
- Train housekeepers on cleaning and maintenance tasks
- Oversee staff on a daily basis
- Check rooms and common areas, including stairways and lounge areas, for cleanliness
- Schedule shifts and arrange for replacements in cases of absence
- Establish and educate staff on cleanliness, tidiness and hygiene standards
- Motivate team members and resolve any issues that occur on the job
- Respond to customer complaints and special requests
- Monitor and replenish cleaning products stock including floor cleaner, bleach and rubber gloves. etc.
- Participate in large cleaning projects as required
- Ensure compliance with safety and sanitation policies in all areas
- Work experience as a Housekeeping Supervisor or similar role
- Hands-on experience with cleaning and maintenance tasks for large organizations
- Ability to use industrial cleaning equipment and products
- Excellent organizational and team management skills
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including evenings and weekends
- High school diploma is a plus
This company is an equal opportunity employer.