Franchised Hotel General Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 20006896
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Four Points by Sheraton Boston Logan Airport Revere, 407 Squire Road, Revere, Massachusetts, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand Four Points
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee,Driftwood Hospitality Management. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Seeking an experienced Hotel General Manager! …In this key role you will be responsible for all of the hotel function; budgeting, employee relations and the overall hotel operation.
- Develop short- and long-term financial and operational plans for the hotel that support overall Brand objectives which meet or exceed budget.
- Prepare annual hotel budget.
- Execute and monitor sales and marketing plans.
- Monitor and correct the performance of the hotel through verification and analysis of guest satisfaction systems and monthly financial reports.
- Maintain and correct product and service quality standards by conducting ongoing evaluations and investigating complaints.
- Establish and maintain effective programs to ensure the security and safety of guests, associates, and hotel assets.
- Establish and maintain effective programs and practices to ensure associates’ training, motivation, mentoring, counseling, and development.
- Establish and maintain a proactive human resources function to ensure compliance with wage / benefit regulations and administration, fair and consistent treatment of all associates and an environment free from harassment
- 5 - 10 year's General Manager role at similar property.
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of all hotel departments and functions.
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of applicable Federal, state, and local health, safety, and legal regulations.
- Must have exceptional mathematical and computer skills.
- High school education and relevant training and experience required. Additional education preferred.
- Ability to timely obtain any required licenses or certificates.
- CPR training required and first aid training required.
- Additional language ability preferred.
- Occasional travel required.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.