Franchised Dual General Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 20006165
Job Category Property Leadership
Location Courtyard Salt Lake City Airport, 4843 W. Douglas Corrigan Way, Salt Lake City, Utah, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand Courtyard by Marriott
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Interstate Hotels and Resorts. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Featuring a combined 258 keys, 1,300 ft2 function space, Bistro & in-house Starbucks. Joining the Courtyard & Residence Inn Salt Lake City Airport means being a part of a bigger team; sharing sales & transportation within the cluster allowing you more time to focus on our guests & associates.
- Oversee all aspects of operations by exercising demonstrated knowledge and experience in all phases of hotel management, including sales and marketing, human resources, food and beverage, budget and forecast management, rooms, housekeeping and maintenance.
- Provide the vision, leadership and strategy to inspire your associates to deliver exceptional service and drive financial success.You have a strong hotel management background and an obvious passion for the hospitality industry. Your passion for service is contagious and you are a natural coach that loves to build effective teams and inspires individuals to do their best.
- Enable innovation and drive results. You execute successful sales and marketing campaigns, understand dynamic revenue management and can drive profit to the bottom line through strong financial controls.
- Build a rapport with ownership. You partner closely with your owner and work to understand their priorities and exceed their expectations.
- Preferred candidates will have current and/or previous Dual/Multi-Unit experience (greater than 2 years), Marriott (or comparable brand) and a proven track record excelling in GSS. Competitive base salary, bonus plan & relocation consideration.
- To be successful in this role, you must be able to read, write, and verbally communicate effectively and professionally in English with associates, guests, and ownership. You must be able to deal with difficult situations and people, while exhibiting a consistent level of professionalism. You will regularly use a computer and different software.
- Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.