Franchised Front Office Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 20000465
Job Category Brand Management
Location The Westin New York Grand Central, 212 E 42nd St, New York, New York, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand Westin Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please Apply Online at http://www.Click2Apply.net/vhzjpj9x2cxc2w38
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Merritt Hospitality. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
The Westin Experience Specialists role is the collaborative spirit that supports a culture of service and infuses wellbeing into daily delivery of hotel services.
- Recognizing Marriott Bonvoy Elite members through personal email outreach. Additional Hotel VIP's, Preferred Guests and other hotel guests should also be contacted as capacity allows
- Understanding the purpose of each stay, and in doing so, conveying relevant brand content that reinforces our positioning of helping our guests maintain their wellness routine while traveling.
- When presented the opportunity to upsell, offering alternate room types or ancillary service to drive additional revenue
- Capturing information that guests may not have provided during the reservation process, setting associates up for success and allowing them to look forward, adjusting resources to ensure requests are delivered
- Build on existing initiatives Ensuring that the fundamentals are delivered, every time Requirements
- All hotels must ensure a minimum of one team member is assigned to lead the efforts and responsibilities associated with the Experience Specialist program at all times where the responsibilities are outlined
- All guest contact made via email must comply with Brand and Property aligned email templates
- All hotels must comply with Marketing & privacy regulations, per brand guidelines
- All hotels must ensure that engaged guests with whom a dialogue has begun are responded to promptly. To reduce the risk of a guest communication being missed, every property should ensure that the shared email established for pre-arrival communication is checked daily and frequently throughout the course of each business day. Out of office messaging should never be used and there should be coverage for the primary
Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.
- A genuine personal passion for well-being that connects guests to the brand's positioning
- Strong aptitude for customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and problem resolution skills with an outgoing personality and ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Efficient communication and detail-oriented organization skills; ability to handle multiple tasks at once and follow up whenever needed
- Enthusiastic self-starter with a pleasant personality and ability to exercise initiative
- Strong leadership, communication, and influencing skills to engage others without requiring direct authority
- A strong spirit of collaboration; willing to see others succeed and to share successes across diverse teams
- Ability to solicit, organize and recall information about customers, especially including their person preferences and travel profile
- Excellent decision-making abilities
- Ability to communicate via phone, email, text, instant message, and fax, and manage communications in cooperation with peers using proper business level language skills
- Flexible schedule in order to meet demands of hotel occupancy
- High-level knowledge of hotel computer applications/platforms and/or various social media platforms
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/vhzjpj9x2cxc2w38
This company is an equal opportunity employer.