Franchised Executive Housekeeper
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 20000439
Job Category Housekeeping & Laundry
Location SpringHill Suites Cleveland Independence, 6060 Rockside Place, Independence, Ohio, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand SpringHill Suites
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Janus Hotels and Resorts, Inc. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
We seek a positive, service-oriented, energetic and self-motivated Executive Housekeeper to join our team. The Executive Housekeeper will work closely with the hotel’s Housekeeping and Front Office teams.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The responsibilities include to oversee the performance of the Housekeeping department and to take appropriate action to maintain and exceed brand conditions and standards, service and work practices.
- Inspect guest rooms, guest areas and employee areas assess compliance with all established standards as they relate to cleanliness, maintenance, safety and security.
- Communicate throughout the day with Front Office and other departments to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- Monitor consumption and order replacement of guest and cleaning supplies while maintaining budgeted objectives.
- Physically inspect guest rooms and hotel areas for cleanliness.
- Manage administrative functions in accordance with established standards.
- Ability to effectively manage associates to include supervisory support, improve efficiencies within the department while maintaining financial responsibility to budgeted plan.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Previous Executive Housekeeper experience preferred.
- Knowledge of housekeeping policies and procedures required.
- Knowledge of budgeting, purchase orders, inventory, staff scheduling, lost & found claims and incident reports required.
- Possess strong organizational skills, as well as the ability to communicate effectively with guest and team members.
- Ability to motivate, train and direct others.
- Requires grasping, writing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
- High school or equivalent education required.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.