Junior Sous Chef
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 20000312
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London, St. Pancras Station, London, Greater London, United Kingdom VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Start Your Journey With Us as a Junior Sous Chef
We are looking forward to welcoming you into a world of career development, where there is a real focus on sharpening your skills within a world-class environment. The St Pancras Renaissance hotel promotes exceptional skills, and you will have a platform on which you can showcase your expertise and creativity. A team of passionate hospitality talent awaits you.
Our ideal Junior Sous Chef
What we're looking for
- Sustained and proven (leadership) experience in a similar (quality, five-star, lifestyle), high volume environment
skills in (strategic vision and execution) or (hospitality)
- A strong knowledge of lifestyle and luxury hotel standards with evidence of successful implementation of high level service and product standards
As our new Junior Sous Chef, you will be responsible for:
- Proactively assisting in managing day-to-day kitchen operations and staff for all food preparation areas including Banquets, Room Service, Restaurants, Bar/Lounges and ambassador dining room to ensure a consistent, high quality food product.
with the executive chef and establish key and memorable relationships with your
- Being a member of the kitchen supervisory team and using leadership skills to manage other supervisors and members of the team.
Your Rewards and Benefits
In addition to the benefits you would expect from being part of a luxury, iconic brand, we also offer the following benefits:
- £30 towards your chef shoes
- Seeking adventure? Discover the world at discounted rates
- Excite your taste buds with 20% off our food and beverage outlets
- Relax and unwind with 20% off spa treatments and golf across our properties
- Take advantage of our monthly wellbeing packages;
- Free health check from our Occupational Health specialist
- Chiropodist appointments to take the pressure off your feet!
- Nourish your mental and emotional wellbeing with free Reiki appointments
- Loan offered to help buy a season ticket for travel to and from work in London
- Cycle to work scheme
- National and international career development opportunities
- Access to free language lessons
- Discount at major retailers across the UK
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Package of healthcare benefits
- Opportunity to be a part of our #SPSC team who are committed to Take Care and Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- Reward and Recognition; chance to become our Associate or Manager of the Month
- Diamond – St. Pancras Instant Recognition programme
- Meals on duty, Uniform provided and laundered free of charge
Don’t delay – Send us your CV today and a member of our HR team will contact you should your application become successful!
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.