Multi-Property Executive Assistant (Sheraton Levent & Le Méridien Istanbul Etiler)
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 20000295
Job Category Administrative
Location Sheraton Istanbul Levent, Eski Buyukdere Caddesi No. 3, 4. Levent, Istanbul, Turkey, Turkey VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Located in the heart of Istanbul’s Levent business district, Sheraton Istanbul Levent will open its doors in May 2020 and will provide guests the highest standards with its 249 modern and spacious rooms and suites, newly designed lobby, restaurants and fully-equipped meeting space.
At Sheraton, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another – and are driven to make things better. We love what we do, and we give it all we’ve got – on property and off. When guests stay with us, it’s not just a room with a bed that they’re buying. It’s an experience. We’re looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the lives of those around you, we encourage you to explore careers with Sheraton.
At Le Méridien, we believe in helping guests unlock the unexpected and engaging experiences each destination has to offer. Our guests are curious and creative, cosmopolitan, culture seekers that appreciate sophisticated, timeless service. We provide original, chic and memorable service and experiences that inspire guests to unlock the destination. We’re looking for curious, creative and well-informed people to join our team. If you appreciate connecting with like-minded guests and have a deep desire to create unexpected experiences, we invite you to explore career opportunities with Le Méridien.
Supports the General Manager and his/her team by completing administrative responsibilities. Duties include organizing, composing and distributing correspondence to both employees and guests, initial response and follow up to inquiries and collecting and tracking problem resolution information.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED; 2 years experience in the administrative assistance, clerical services, or related professional area.
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Secretarial Studies, Business Administration, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; no work experience required.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Providing Documentation and Reporting Support
• Assists managers in preparation of various reports and presentations.
• Assists with the design and preparation of statistical reports as needed.
• Attends, transcribes and distributes minutes, and participate in staff meetings, executive committee meeting and department meetings as needed.
• Makes new files, maintains existing files.
• Maintains giveaway/donation files and assists in making reservations.
• Provides administrative support to manager/s and department.
• Composes, produces and signs correspondence on routine matters.
• Produces and distributes correspondence as required.
• Answers department phones.
• Acts as a receptionist for manager and, when necessary, other department members, providing assistance to callers as required.
• Sorts and distributes mail.
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
• Providing services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
• Managing day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meets the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
• Attends meetings and communicates with executive and peers as an effort to improve quality of service.
• Ensures VIP amenity requests from GM/DOPS are handled in timely manner.
• Signs for managers and release, with specific permission.
• Communicates the importance of safety procedures, detailing procedure codes, ensuring employee understanding of safety codes, monitoring processes and procedures related to safety.
• Analyzes information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
• Attends meetings to plan, organize, prioritize, coordinate and manage activities.
• Works with other people to gather the information necessary to manage projects, achieve goals, and resolve problems.
• Informs and/or updates the executives and peers on relevant information in a timely manner.