Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19178527
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Pine Cliffs Hotel, a Luxury Collection Resort, Algarve, Praia Da Falesia, Albufeira, Portugal, Portugal VIEW ON MAP
Brand The Luxury Collection
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Pine Cliffs Resort has the position of Sales & Marketing Coordinator available. The Pine Cliffs Resort is a Luxury Collection Resort unique in size and operation. The resort boasts a large verity in accommodation ranging from hotel rooms to villas, 11 restaurants & bars, a golf course, tennis courts and an award-winning spa.
In this position you are part of the Sales & Marketing team. You support the sales & marketing team with the day-to-day operations. These requests vary from making data and competitor analysis, organizing client related activities to administrative tasks. You support the marketing department in their creative process and get assigned your own projects. You are the spider in the web and communicate with external clients and all departments within the resort.
Sales Related Tasks
- Facilitates and helps the organization of Internal and External Client events;
- Facilitates and conducts Site Inspections;
- Works collaboratively with all departments in the resort to ensure sales efforts are coordinated;
- Follows up on ‘reader board’ results, identifies and actively follows up on business opportunities;
- Works together with the Special Corporate Sales Executive/Manager with system updates, price negotiations, client communication and other tasks related to the respective account.
Marketing Relates Tasks
- Research social media opportunities for all market segments: business, transient, leisure, group catering and food & beverage;
- Establish a positive (online) presence for the resort by integrating
property-specific and brand messaging in a compelling and valuable way for
- Establish long-range objectives and specify the strategies and actions
to achieve them;
- Research and image sourcing of Social Media creative content;
- Help distribute content and optimize tags across multiple outlets;
- Monitor community feedback in real-time and assist with fan engagement;
- Participate in online conversations to build brand visibility and
- Develop, design, or create new applications, ideas, relationships,
systems, or products, including artistic contributions;
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Specialist, PR Agencies and
Director of Sales & Marketing regarding Marketing and PR opportunities;
- Support the Director of Sales & Marketing with projects, such as
competitor research, repositioning plans, partnership campaigns, etc;
- Promote and protect awareness of brand image, internally and
- Support execution and fulfilment of projects as outlined in marketing
- Monitors social/corporate events in the city/region to support Marketing
- Attend meetings with the department in the resort to discuss marketing,
PR and social media activities concerning future events.
- Financial administration Sales & Marketing department. E.g. preparing purchase orders, updating the PO tracking list, check book and monthly accruals;
- Supports the Marketing department & Director of Sales & Marketing with month end reporting and monthly business goals sheets for Sales team;
- Performs general office duties to support the Sales & Marketing department (e.g. ordering office supplies, giveaways and marketing materials, handling VIP requests, etc.).
For our Sales & Marketing team we want an enthusiastic and creative Sales & Marketing Coordinator! Apply for this position when you…
- Are creative, out-of-the-box thinking, curious and innovative;
- Are proactive, a self-starter and take initiatives;
- Have knowledge and experience with social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TripAdvisor, etc.;
- Have affinity with marketing communications, advertising and PR agencies;
- Have excellent interpersonal relationship building skills;
- Have strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing) in Portuguese & English, every other language is a plus;
- Have excellent organization skills and the ability to balance a variety of projects at the same time;
- Know how to prioritize your day-to-day tasks and ongoing projects;
- Are flexible and know how to multitask;
- Have knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
Starting in February 2020.