Catering and Events executive
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19177911
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Bulgari Hotel Milano, Via Privata Fratelli, Milan, Milano, Italy VIEW ON MAP
Brand Bulgari Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
She/he is responsible for planning banqueting events that are organized outside the hotel.
Catering Executive Sales person will promote and sell the banqueting service for Events outside the Hotel by increasing the F&B Revenue Goals with a targeted goal as per F&B budget.
Will handle the new leads from request until departure and will represent the key person for the operational aspect of the outside Event.
Will work closely with DOSM to solicit, sell and confirm catering business required to meet budgeted catering goals.
This position is tasked with gathering and communicating the necessary details for each catering event and will ensure all client’s needs are met. The Catering Sales Executive must be a motivated individual who is detail-oriented, organized, an effective communicator, and able to manage his time efficiently.
The position will be accountable as well for proactively soliciting and handling new business opportunities. Ensures business is turned over properly and in a timely manner for proper service delivery. Assists in leading all day-to-day activities related to sales with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of catering objectives.
She/he will manage all operational aspect and will coordinate with both clients and suppliers.
In accordance with Catering sales guideline strategy defined by Dosm she/he will send tailor made proposal and will be responsible for achieving individual catering goals.
Should be available to clients at all times during their events and at the hotel in regular hours and will help in special occasion Events coordinator for in-house Events. She/he will be responsible for the appearance of the catering set up before and during the event.
The Catering Executive must be a motivated individual Sales who is detail-oriented, organized, an effective communicator and able to manage her/his time efficiently.
She/he will report to the Director of Sales and Marketing and will update on a regular basis of catering performance and activities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
2 year experience in the Sales department, demonstrating progressive career growth.
A proven track record of successful sales results and an established client database are highly desired.
- University degree
- Fluent Italian mother tongue, English and preferably a second foreign language
- Computer knowledge (excel, word, internet)
- Opera knowledge
Ability to handle the catering segment from request to departure
Manages the property's reactive and proactive Sales catering efforts
Ability to develop a specific catering sales strategic action plan
- Ability to prioritize, organize and follow up
Ability to think clearly, quickly, to keep concentration and make concise decisions
- Ability to systematically respect deadline.
Ability to communicate regularly with immediate supervisor about projects
Ability to solve customer-related problems
Ability to provide opportunities for professional development
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Builds and strengthen relationships with existing and new customers and agencies to enable future bookings
- Handle new catering request (from the beginning until event finishes) as well as will prospect proactively new opportunity by contacting new clients ad agencies.
- Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence)
- Identifies new business to achieve personal and hotel catering revenue goals
- Provides accurate, complete and effective report on market trends and hotel catering results
- Represent the image of the Brand
- Ensures teamwork with other hotel dept leaders.
- Understands the overall market - competitors' strengths and weaknesses, supply and demand and knows how to sell
- Closes the best opportunities for the location based on market conditions and location needs
- Attend sales strategy meetings to provide input on weekly and overall sales strategy
- Takes responsibility for other duties as assigned