Jan 02, 2020Job Number
Sales and MarketingLocation
Bulgari Hotel Milano, Via Privata Fratelli, Milan, Milano, Italy VIEW ON MAPBrand
Bulgari Hotels & ResortsSchedule
Start Your Journey With Us
Developed in partnership with jeweler and luxury products designer Bulgari, our select Bulgari Hotels & Resorts are located in major cosmopolitan cities and luxury resort destinations. Join our team and help deliver the excitement, timeless glamour and heritage of the Bulgari brand.
Maternity Leave replacement position: 6 months
The Group and Sales Coordinator will promote and sell the Hotel by increasing the Revenue of both Group and retail agencies of assigned countries.
Will handle the Group leads from request until departure and will represent the key person to the Groups/ Key Players and will coordinate group stay and all operational aspects being the referent person for all department ensuring high level of delivery service.
Will work closely with Dosm and Sales Team to solicit, sell and confirm group as well as develop and strengthen relationship with retail agencies of assigned countries
She/ he will be responsible for meeting the budget sales goals for both Revenue and Room Nights for Groups and assigned countries.
This position is tasked with gathering and communicating the necessary details for each group's visit and stays to ensure all group needs are met.
She/He will work in synergy with Global Sales Office in order to better evaluate new business opportunity and assist for all request.
The Group and Sales Coordinator must be a motivated individual Sales who is detail-oriented, organized, an effective communicator and able to manage her/his time efficiently.
The position will be accountable as well for proactively soliciting and handling sales opportunities for his/her own markets assigned. Ensures business is turned over properly and in a timely manner for high service delivery. Assists in leading all day-to-day activities related to sales with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of sales objectives. She/he achieves individual sales goals.
She/he will report to the Director of Sales and Marketing and will update on a regular basis of all group performance and activities as well as of the retail segment of her/his own assigned markets.
She/he in accordance with the DOSM will travel for Sales Calls/ Roadshow in order to increase the Revenue Performance of her/his both assigned groups and transient countries.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
2 year experience in the Sales department, demonstrating progressive career growth.
A proven track record of successful sales results and an established client database are highly desired.
- University degree
- Fluent Italian mother tongue, English and preferably a second foreign language
- Computer knowledge (excel, word, internet)
- Opera knowledge
Ability to handle the Group Market from request to departure
Manages the property's reactive and proactive Sales efforts
Ability to develop a specific sales strategic action plan
Ability to prioritize, organize and follow up
Ability to think clearly, quickly, to keep concentration and make concise decisions
Ability to systematically respect deadline.
Ability to communicate regularly with immediate supervisor about projects
Ability to solve customer-related problems
Ability to provide opportunities for professional development
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Builds and strengthen relationships with existing and new customers and agencies to enable future bookings
- Handle new Group Request from the beginning until Group departure
- Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence)
- Identifies new business to achieve personal and hotel revenue goals
- Provides accurate, complete and effective report on market assigned
- Represent the image of the Brand
- Ensures teamwork with other hotel dept leaders, and maintains open communication with corporate offices teams
- Understands the overall market - competitors' strengths and weaknesses, supply and demand and knows how to sell
- Closes the best opportunities for the location based on market conditions and location needs
- Attend sales strategy meetings to provide input on weekly and overall sales strategy
- Takes responsibility for other duties as assigned
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.