Franchised Room Attendant
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19170678
Job Category Housekeeping & Laundry
Location Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center, 3405 Lenox Road, Atlanta, Georgia, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please Apply Online at www.atriumhospitality.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Atrium Hospitality. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Completely clean and maintain hotel guest rooms and public areas within the hotel, including but not limited to:
- properly make beds
- clean bathrooms
- replenish all paper items
- replace soiled linens with clean linens
- clean glass and mirrors, dust and polish furniture and equipment
- replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, writing supplies and bathroom supplies
- replace burned out light bulbs
- empty wastebaskets and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas
- clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies, using a vacuum cleaner
- Operate, stock and maintain room attendant cart to carry linens, towels, toiletry items and cleaning supplies
- Perform deep cleaning as instructed by supervisor
- Maintain cleanliness and organization in all work areas
- Uphold departmental standards of quality/timing
- Observe precautions required to protect hotel and guest property, report damage, theft and found articles to supervisor
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures, report equipment problems and maintenance issues, accidents, injuries and safety hazards, or unsafe work conditions to supervisor
- Performs any other job-elated duties as assigned.
- Previous hotel housekeeping or other applicable cleaning experience preferred
- Must be flexible to working days, early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
This company is an equal opportunity employer.