Senior Chef De Partie – Mina Kitchen
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19170358
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina, Al Sufouh, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Brand Westin Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at https://www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi Find Your World.™
The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina Peaceful retreat settled on Jumeirah Beach, the resort offers the perfect destination for the entire family to unwind and recharge with a breath-taking array of recreation activities, and close proximity to major Dubai local attractions. Featuring exceptional views over the Arabian Gulf, our impressive neoclassical architecture fills our five-star luxury beach resort in Dubai with charm and inspiration.
MINA’s KITCHEN will be the center of the home, the kitchen were families gather to enjoy delicious, earthy, home-cooked food that brings you back to memories of your childhood. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, each station will transform from one meal period to the other, offering dishes from the chef’s own memories and family recipes, but also focusing on healthy choices. One bar indoor and outdoor will offer bespoke cocktails, while you will be able to savor a coffee and a croissant in our Parisian corner, or Arabic mezzhas in our shisha lounge.
"Eating out of the pan, off the grill and out of the wok" will best describe the restaurant concept.
Job responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
- To participate and supervise various sections of the Kitchen and Chef de parties as and when required
- To assist the Chef de Cuisine in keeping the Kitchen areas and items of equipment in a clean,
- To assist the Chef de Cuisine in controlling wastage and achieving gross profit targets
- To undertake the Chef de Cuisine to achieve a high standard of control in all dishes and items produced by the Kitchen
- Any other duties requested by your Manager or head of Department relevant to the job function
- To confirm with food hygiene regulations currently in force
- To reduce cost. Maintain gross profit
- To excel every day to keep high standard as per the chef the cuisine expectation
- To check the quality and freshness of your product and production
- Handle and store stock according to stock control procedures.
- To constantly examine food supplies to ensure that they conform to the quality standards stipulated by the company are adhered to
- Takes an active part in all facets of Training activities in the Food Preparation Department.
- on the job training
- Training on New menu Items
- To keep up to date with new development techniques and equipment and follow is superior for training
- To expose culinary creativity to the whole kitchen brigade and active contribute to the training of the outlets
- Tenure in current position minimum one year
- Good conversational skill in English is a must
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in 5 * hotel (International Buffet).
- Excellent culinary catering talent
- Good knowledge and understanding of the kitchen and its operations
- Must have worked within a busy operation environment with a large brigade of chefs with multi-culture environment
- Good interaction skills with guest
- Possess good communication skills, be enthusiastic and organized
- HACCP/ Food & Hygiene Training certification
- Key requirements: Innovated, excellent International cuisine menu planning, computer skills
- Team worker with a great attitude to work under pressure