Agent, Butler Service Desk
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19169067
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location The St. Regis Macao, Cotai Central, Cotai Strip, Macao S.A.R., Macao, Macao S.A.R. VIEW ON MAP
Brand St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
The St. Regis brand first established luxury hospitality more than 110 years ago, with the opening of the St. Regis New York. From the moment John Jacob Astor IV opened the doors of his Beaux-Arts masterpiece on New York’s Fifth Avenue, St. Regis has stood as a symbol of uncompromising elegance and bespoke service. Today, with more than 40 of the best addresses around the world, St. Regis is a place where trends are born, boundaries are broken and guests can simply live exquisite. We invite you to explore careers at St. Regis.
Follow all company policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Enter and locate information using computers and/or POS systems. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Guest relations, communication, guest services and At Your Service/Delighted to Serve are key ingredients to success for this opportunity.
Core work activities include:
• Actively listen and respond positively to guest questions, concerns, and requests using brand or property specific process (e.g., LEARN, PLEASED, Guest Response, LEAP, MYSTIQUE) to resolve issues, delight, and build trust
• Address guests' service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner
• Anticipate guests' service needs, including asking questions of guests to better understand their needs and watching/listening to guest preferences and acting on them whenever possible
• Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette including answering the phone within 3 rings, answering with a smile in one's voice, using the callers' name, transferring calls to appropriate person/department, requesting permission before placing the caller on hold, taking and relaying messages, and allowing the caller to end the call
• Operate telephone switchboard station in order to answer telephone calls
• Answer, record, and process all guest calls, requests, questions, or concerns
• Receive, record, and relay messages accurately, completely, and legibly
• Accept and record wake-up call requests and deliver to appropriate department
• Deliver wake-up calls for guests at requested time
• Follow up with guest regarding satisfaction with guest-related issues
Minimum Job requirements:
• High school diploma/G.E.D. equivalent
• Good command in English and Chinese
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.