Manager, Digital Marketing
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19168343
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Sheraton Grand Macao, Cotai Strip, No. 5 Cotai Strip, Macao S.A.R., Macao, Macao S.A.R. VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Develop and manage online marketing initiatives for for Sheraton Grand Macao and The St. Regis Macao. Set online marketing strategy to drive revenue across all customer segments to achieve brand.com room night mix goal and online travel agencies (OTAs) as well as MICE, Spa and F&B. Resposible for the ranking on social media, number of followers and engagement. Conducts all day-to-day activities related to the digital marketing function with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of property’s objectives.
Developing & executing marketing strategies, managing online marketing activities, and building successful relationships are key ingredients to success for this opportunity.
Core work activities include:
- Works with Assistant Director, Digital Marketing to ensure understanding of overall marketing strategy and effective implementation of this strategy for the segments.
- Assists in the development, implementation and sustaining of aggressive solicitation program focused on increasing business.
- Works with team to create and implement a digital marketing plan addressing production and revenue
- Assists with the development and implementation of promotions, both internal and external.
- Work closely with PR team and Marketing Communications Team to implement integrated marketing campaigns through regular meetings in order to maximize synergy
- Drive brand.com room night mix goals including room packages and OTAs (Online Travel Agency) revenue goal
- Adapt an efficient and professional approach to work with various vendors and advertising agency
- Response for the performance and development of Manager, Assistant Managers and Executive in the digital team
- Conducts all day-to-day activities related to the digital marketing function with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of property’s objectives.
Minimum Job requirements:
- 5 years experience in digital marketing or related professional area.
- Hospitality or Marketing Degree or Diploma is preferable
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin).
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.