Employee Food Chef
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19168202
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location The London EDITION, 6-9 Berners Street, London, Greater London, United Kingdom VIEW ON MAP
Brand Edition Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
EDITION Hotels combine the visionary genius of
boutique hotelier Ian Schrager, the service delivery of a world-class luxury
hotel, and the global reach of Marriott International to create an entirely new
experience in the world of hospitality. Our hotels are stunning microcosms of
the world's top cities, featuring the finest in dining, entertainment,
nightlife, and service to create an enchanting experience that makes your
But to create this magical experience, we need you.
EDITION is hiring warm, out-going, authentically amazing people who are looking for a place to work that inspires them, challenges them and makes them proud to come to work. A place where service comes from the heart, not from a handbook. A place that delivers a never-ending theatrical performance that continuously delights and enchants each and every one of our guests.
We invite you to join us today.
Are you looking for a new career opportunity in a stunning property?
As our newest Employee Food Chef you will join an exciting and dynamic team.
We are looking for a strong Staff
Chef to join the team to feed our hard working team. You will work in a team of
* 5 days a week
* Wednesday to Sunday
* 12:00 – 20:30
* 40 hour week contract
* Paid overtime
* Lunch service: 11:00 – 14:30 &
Dinner service: 16:30 – 20:00
* Providing excellent meals to staff
* Overseeing the effective completion of all health and safety regulations including HACCP, COSHH and all other due diligence
* Ensure that kitchen adheres to the highest cleanliness standards
* Development of menus
* Helping with the development of the food offering
* Ensuring all ordering is completed and stock levels are managed
The ideal Employee Food Chef will be;
* NVQ trained with experience working within quality fresh food environment
* Creative and driven
* Organised, clean and tidy
* Experienced hotel chef
* Strong people skills, able to work with a wide variety of people
* Willingness to learn
* Be adaptable and willing to cover shifts as required
Perks & Benefits:
· Free gym membership
· Exclusive benefits and discounts in the neighbourhood
· Discounted room nights, meals on duty, uniform provided and laundry service
· Amazing staff parties once a month
· Weekly wellness hour
· 28 holiday days (including bank holidays)
· Referral scheme (up to 500 GBP for every chef you recommend)
· A unique opportunity to be part of an award-winning brand where we celebrate your unique talent
· World class training and development such as free language courses and much more
· A platform to shine - we recognise and reward high talent
Salary: Competitive with great benefits - up to £26,000 per annum including service charge.
We offer hourly pay plus excellent service charge. Additional benefits include meals on duty, free gym membership, discounted stays in Marriott properties worldwide and monthly staff parties!
EDITION is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. EDITION does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.