Sales Executive, Lead Prospecting Centre
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19166635
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Manila Marriott Hotel, 2 Resorts Drive, Manila, Philippines, Philippines VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
A Full-Time position based at the Lead Prospecting Center, prospect New Customers / New Business Opportunities to build a strong & diverse account base through telemarketing efforts.
Sales Executive will need to perform 50 qualified calls a day to find Group/catering business opportunity and then send the lead to Marriott hotels.
Support the team to prospect New Customers / New Business Opportunities to build a strong & diverse account base through telemarketing, email efforts and social selling efforts.
The ability to communicate and research, as well as use marketing and sales skills with prospective companies over the phone is essential for success in this position.
Skills and Competencies
· Fluent spoken and written English
· Sales personality, ability to work under stress,
· Strong prospecting skill, not to give up easily on the prospecting process.
· Strong communication skills, ability to identify potential and act on buying signals
· Strong negotiation skills
· Strong customer development and relationship management skills.
· Quick learning ability to familiar with Marriott hotel product, including hotel location, hotel facility, selling points, etc.
· Responsible for personal goals and
· Good team player to bring in good impact to the team
· Computer knowledge in Microsoft applications
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
· Perform a high volume of B2B outbound calls to prospecting new accounts and new group/catering business for Marriott hotels.
· Follow up all the leads with hotels and customers to confirm the business
· Expand the client base /database via telemarketing.
· Work with assigned database to achieve sales goal: Revenue goal, number of leads, call number
· Ad Hoc task to support Marriott hotels in their need period
· Support LPC Manager in various official tasks
· Research on different market segments to increase business pipeline
· Understand and follow the new processes set by the LPC
· Champion a task to ease the process of LPC team functionality
· Liaise with relevant cross-discipline resources, specifically market and property-based sales as well as GSO to ensure pull-through of segment strategies for new and existing accounts