Franchised Director of Sales
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19164157
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Renaissance Indianapolis North Hotel, 11925 N. Meridian St., Carmel, Indiana, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please Apply Online at: https://careers-whg.icims.com/jobs/7444/director-of-sales/job
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Winegardner and Hammons, Inc. . The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Responsible for total room, banquet, catering, and room rental revenue streams, yield strategies, implementation and accountable to market performance and meeting budget, forecast, and optimal business mix targets. Position requires extensive interaction and coordination with Hotel’s General Manager, revenue management, executive team members and regional/corporate personnel. Additional responsibilities include hiring of staff, training, managing and coaching.
- Education: Four year college degree with course work in business required.
- Experience: Five years combined sales, marketing, data management and supervisory experience within the hotel/travel industry required, preferably in a globally branded environment.
- Skills and Abilities:
- Must have excellent knowledge and experience of CI/TY, Delphi, Excel, Microsoft
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Most tasks are performed in a team environment with the employee acting as a team leader. There is minimal direct supervision.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.