Welcome Agent - Whatever/Whenever
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19163787
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location W Taipei, 10 Zhongxiao East Road Sec. 5, Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan VIEW ON MAP
Brand W Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
We share our guests’ passions, providing insider access to what’s new and what’s next. Moderation is not in our vocabulary and we know that lust for life demands more, not less. W guests soak it in and live each day with a mantra: Detox.Retox.Repeat. If you’re ready to create the energetic W scene that is magnetic to everyday disruptors around the world, then we invite you to explore a career with W Hotels.
Purpose of Role
- Responsible for the facilitating the day-to-day operations of the
Whatever/Whenever Department which includes the arrangement of all legal
requests received by guests to tie in with W’s Whatever / Whenever Promise,
all with the excited and enthusiastic tone of W Talent.
- Providing WOW service to guests throughout all communication channels with
In Room Dining Orders, Wake Up Call Requests and any other requests the
guest may have.
- To accurately and efficiently use the PBX, OPERA, MICROS, Go Concierge,
and FCS Guest Request Tracking Systems to improve the scope of
services that Whatever/Whenever can offer
- Ensure that Whatever/Whenever 'W' service is being offered at all times to
every guest. Nothing is too difficult and everything can be done!
- Seek out and research possible Whatever/Whenever request solutions.
- Frequently answer incoming and assist with outgoing calls, efficiently and
confidently using the PBX system.
- Follow Telephone Manners that are On Brand and accurately transfer any
- Log guest preferences/requests/complaints using the FCS Tracking System.
- Handle minor guest complaints and ensure that LEAST guidelines are followed
and complaints are logged in FCS every time.
- Organise guest Wake Up calls, delivery requests and any other requests.
- Be prepared for any emergency situations that may arise including bomb
threats and if an emergency situation occurs, remain calm and handle it
following W Taipei HIDs.
- Be able to operate Go Concierge to contact with guests regarding their
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.