Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19162480
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location The St. Regis Macao, Cotai Central, Cotai Strip, Macao S.A.R., Macao, Macao S.A.R. VIEW ON MAP
Brand St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
The St. Regis brand first established luxury hospitality more than 110 years ago, with the opening of the St. Regis New York. From the moment John Jacob Astor IV opened the doors of his Beaux-Arts masterpiece on New York’s Fifth Avenue, St. Regis has stood as a symbol of uncompromising elegance and bespoke service. Today, with more than 40 of the best addresses around the world, St. Regis is a place where trends are born, boundaries are broken and guests can simply live exquisite. We invite you to explore careers at St. Regis.
Guest relations, general butler services tasks, working with others and policies and procedures are key ingredients to success for this opportunity.
• Engage guests in conversation regarding their stay, property services, and area attractions/offerings
• Tea and coffee service as per St. Regis standards
• Pressing, Shoe shine, Rooming, Packing and Unpacking services
• Well-informed with surrounding restaurants, shops events and things to do in the city
• Communicate with guests, other employees, or departments to ensure guest needs are met
• Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day, practicing clean-as-you-go procedures
• Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments
• Partner with and assist others to promote an environment of teamwork and achieve common goals
• Ensure uniform, nametags, and personal appearance are clean, hygienic, professional and in compliance with company policies and procedures
• At least 1 year of related work experience