Franchised Restaurant Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19158162
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Marco Island-Crystal Shores(F), 600 S. Collier Blvd,, Marco Island, Florida, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Vacations Worldwide
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please Apply Online at: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1144011&d=External&r=5000553342106#/
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Marriott Vacation Club. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Position responsible for all the food and beverage operations, which includes all culinary, restaurant, and beverage. Oversees guest and employee satisfaction, maintaining standards and meeting or exceeding financial goals. Demonstrates knowledge and proficiency of all applicable food and beverage laws and regulations. Develops and implements business plan for food and beverage.
Relocation Assistance Available
- High school diploma or GED; 2 - 4 years of management experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area. Front and back of the house experience highly preferred.
- Developing and Maintaining BudgetsDevelops and manages all financial, employee engagement and guest satisfaction plans and actions for Food and Beverage departments.
- Maintains a positive cost management index for kitchen and restaurant operations.
- Utilizes budgets to understand financial objectives.
- Manages the Food and Beverage departments (not catering sales).
- Supervises and manages employees. Manages all day-to-day operations. Understands employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees' absence.
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Oversees all culinary, restaurant, and beverage.
- Creates and nurtures a property environment that emphasizes motivation, empowerment, teamwork, continuous improvement and a passion for providing service.
- Provides excellent customer service to all employees.
- Responds quickly and proactively to employee's concerns.
- Provides a learning atmosphere with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Provides proactive coaching and counseling to team members.
- Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Ensures and maintains the productivity level of employees.
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Provides the leadership, vision and direction to bring together and prioritize the departmental goals in a way that will be efficient and effective.
- Sets clear expectations with the employees and team leaders and ensures that appropriate rewards are given if expectations are exceeded.
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Responds quickly and proactively to guest's concerns.
- Understands the brand's service culture.
- Ensures that all employees, team leaders and managers understand the brand's service culture.
- Sets service expectations for all guests internally and externally.
- Takes ownership of a guest complaint/problem until it is resolved or it has been addressed by the appropriate manager or employee.
- Ensures all banquet functions are up to standard and exceed guest's expectations.
- Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
- Serves as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
- Manages day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
- Managing and Conducting Human Resource Activities
- Provides guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Conducts performance reviews in a timely manner.
- Promotes both Guarantee of Fair Treatment and Open Door policies.
- Identifies the developmental needs of others and coaches, mentors, or otherwise helps others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Identifies the educational needs of others, develops formal educational or training programs or classes, and teaches or instructs others.
- Develops an action plan to attack need areas and expand on strengths based on employee engagement and guest satisfaction results.
- Complies with all corporate accounting procedures.
- Provides information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Analyzes information and evaluates results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Ensures effective departmental communication and information systems through logs, department meetings and property meetings.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.