Demi Chef de Partie
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19158132
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel, Kattengat 1, Amsterdam, Netherlands, Netherlands VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
DISCOVER THIS WAY
Do you have a passion for food and do you love to create unique and personalized guest experiences?
Do you want to grow and develop yourself in a five star hotel, part of Marriott International?
The Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel is looking for you as a Demi Chef de Partie!
What are my responsibilities?
As a Demi Chef de Partie you are part of the Kitchen team. The team is responsible for the preparation of food for the Koepelcafe, 2b Bar, Scossa Restaurant, Club Lounge, Room Service, Koepelkerk, meeting spaces and the Ambassadors Canteen. You prepare ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing food. You prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality standards, presentation standards, and food preparation checklist and you check and ensure the correctness of the temperature of appliances and food.
You are responsible for providing our guests with an inspirational stay with unique discoveries they will always remember and want to share with their world!
What makes you the perfect fit?
We are looking for a Demi Chef de Partie with a passion for food and who brings personal style to every experience. You are always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide. You are eager to learn and you perform best in a team. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place at the Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel. We’re not just looking for anyone, we are looking for you!
To be eligible for this position you…
- Live Life to Discover.
- Can communicate in English and preferably Dutch.
- Have previous hotel, restaurant and kitchen experience, as a Leerling Kok or Demi Chef de Partie.
- Are flexible in working different shifts (morning, evening, weekend), which makes your job even more diverse.
- Have a passion for hospitality.
What do you get in return?
Renaissance Amsterdam hotel is part of Marriott International and offers a competitive salary and a wide package of benefits. Each year you will have a performance appraisal. Dependent on your performance you are able to get a salary increase or a one-time bonus. In addition we offer you…
• An international, ambitious and fun team.
• A uniform which will be dry-cleaned by the hotel.
• Special Associate Rate discount available for Marriott products worldwide.
• Personal coaching to support you in your day-to-day job and development and training opportunities.
• A TakeCare program, which means you can participate in boot camp classes, apply for a gym against a discounted rate and sport in our own health club.
• Career possibilities within Marriott International.
As part of our culture we celebrate recognition and organize many social activities, such as our Associates Appreciation Week, yearly Staff party and Team outing.
Marriott is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.