Multi-Property Revenue Analyst
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19158128
Job Category Revenue Management
Location Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel, Kattengat 1, Amsterdam, Netherlands, Netherlands VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Discover this way!
A unique opportunity is awaiting you in the city center of one of the most dynamic markets in Europe. The Amsterdam Cluster (Amsterdam Marriott Hotel / Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel) is looking for a Multi-Property Revenue Analyst. Joining Marriott International, you envision to grow, exceed limits, break records, learn, enjoy and strive for excellence. Are you ready?
The Revenue department’s mission is to optimize rooms and function space revenue by analyzing data, forecasting market demand and implementing dynamic pricing across all segments and all distribution channels.
As a Multi-Property Revenue Analyst, your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting in managing inventory and pricing to maximize cluster room and catering revenues.
• Using reservations and demand forecasting systems to determine, implement and control selling strategies.
• Conducting strategic analysis on financial performance and refining as appropriate to drive market share.
• Preparing the supporting documents for weekly sales strategy meetings and participating in / leading meetings on a regular basis.
• Assisting in group quoting for both hotels and take ownership of the group pricing tools, accurate group forecasting and processes.
• Analyzing available data to identify trends and providing accurate and timely results in the form of reports and presentations.
• Auditing and loading rate offers, ensuring compliance with company standards and maintaining rate parity across all channels.
• Proactively developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
What do we have to offer you?
• Attractive salary.
• Special discounted rates for 7,000+ Marriott hotels worldwide for you, your family and friends.
• Dry cleaning allowance.
• Free use of our Health Club.
• Discount on Food & Beverage up to 50% in Marriott Hotels worldwide.
• A professional environment to work in and the opportunity to learn from others in the highest segment of the hospitality industry.
• Being part of the largest hotel company in the world with career possibilities within Marriott International.
• Participation in several training sessions provided by our on property Learning Manager.
• A Take Care program; we focus on your wellbeing in general and organize several healthy and fun activities throughout the year.
• Possibility to join committees (e.g. sustainability committee, TakeCare committee).
• Join our many social activities, such as our Associate Appreciation Week, an annual Staff Party and Team outings.
You will work with best-in-class revenue systems and tools which will help you to shape the future strategy of the hotels. Your days will be fueled by presenting analytical findings and pricing recommendations, building relationships and celebrating successes together.
Marriott is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.