Chef de Partie
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19155306
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel, Kattengat 1, Amsterdam, Netherlands, Netherlands VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Do you have a passion for food and do you love to create unique and personalized guest experiences?
Do you want to grow and develop yourself in a five star hotel, part of Marriott International?
The Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel is looking for you as a Chef de Partie!
What are my responsibilities?
As a Chef de Partie you are part of the Kitchen team. You will be operational in charge, with assistance of a Demi Chef de Partie and will focus on our events in the Koepelkerk and meeting spaces. You check food quality, you follow hygiene and safety standards and you keep track of food trends. You use our “Meetings Imagined” concept as meetings are more than just tables and chairs. We ask you to cook with passion and to be creative. In addition you will be involved in the preparation of food for our Italian restaurant Scossa, Koepelcafe, 2b Bar, Club Lounge, Room Service and the Ambassadors Canteen.
You are responsible for providing our guests with an inspirational stay with unique discoveries they will always remember and want to share with their world!
What makes you the perfect fit?
We are looking for a Chef de Partie with a passion for food and who brings personal style to every experience. You are always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide. You are eager to learn and you perform best in a team. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place at the Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel. We’re not just looking for anyone, we are looking for you!
To be eligible for this position you…
- Live Life to Discover.
- Can communicate in English and preferably Dutch.
- Have previous hotel, restaurant and/or kitchen experience, as a Demi Chef de Partie or Chef de Partie.
- Are flexible in working different shifts (morning, evening, weekend), which makes your job even more diverse.
- Have a passion for hospitality.
What do you get in return?
Renaissance Amsterdam hotel is part of Marriott International and offers a competitive salary and a wide package of benefits. Each year you will have a performance appraisal. Dependent on your performance you are able to get a salary increase or a one-time bonus. In addition we offer you…
• A professional and stimulating work environment.
• An international and fun team.
• Personal coaching to support you in your day-to-day job and lots of development and training opportunities.
• Special Associate Rate discount available for Marriott products worldwide.
• A TakeCare program, which means you can participate in Pilates classes, apply for a gym against a discounted rate, sport in our own health club and follow dancing classes against a discounted rate.
• Career possibilities within Marriott International.
• A uniform which will be dry-cleaned by the hotel.
As part of our culture we celebrate recognition and organize many social activities, such as our Associates Appreciation Week, yearly Staff party and Team outing.
Marriott is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.