Specialist, IT Support Center
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19154034
Job Category Information Technology
Location Sheraton Grand Macao, Cotai Strip, No. 5 Cotai Strip, Macao S.A.R., Macao, Macao S.A.R. VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
- Responsible for the installation, maintenance and asset tracking of hardware and peripheral components such as Personal Computer, Monitors, Keyboard, Printers, Scanners and mobile devices on the company’s premises
- Listen to the incoming phone calls of the Support Center hotline.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose the incidents reported by the end users either onsite or with the aid of remote support tool.
- Find out, apply, and record the resolutions to the incidents.
- Escalate to the second level support with the detailed information when necessary.
- Differentiate the incoming calls as service requests from incidents and guide the users to raise service request tickets in SDP.
- Write knowledge base articles in the predefined format to document the steps required to resolve common incidents and/or service requests.
- Demonstrate and share the knowledge to the team in the knowledge sharing session in a presentable way.
- Monitor the system dashboards setup in the IT Support Center and report incidents in a timely manner.
- Regularly check the IT service components onsite in the hotel property and complete the daily checklist.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field preferred and combination of education, experience, & superior performance.
- Minimum 1 years in supporting PC hardware and peripheral
- Good verbal and written communication skills (Cantonese/English).
- Knowledge of other hardware products including desktop hardware and peripherals, phones, A/V equipment (Personal Computers, Laptops, MAC Books, Printers, Scanners, Smartphones, Table Computer (Including IPads).
- Experience with Microsoft Operating Systems
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Salesforce.com and SharePoint would be beneficial.