Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19152323
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London, St. Pancras Station, London, Greater London, United Kingdom VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Start Your Journey With Us as a F&B Associate
We are looking forward to welcoming you into a world of career development, where there is a real focus on sharpening your skills within a world-class environment. The St Pancras Renaissance hotel promotes exceptional skills, and you will have a platform on which you can showcase your expertise and creativity. A team of passionate hospitality talent awaits you.
As our new F&B Associate, you will be responsible for:
Delivering five star food & beverage service. Our guests visit us with expectations of attentive yet relaxed service where your personality and professionalism are delivered in equal measures. The reality of your role and the responsibility you hold is that you can either make or break a guest experience depending on the service you provide. Product knowledge, menu knowledge and the right amount experience are absolutely essential for you to be successful in your role. We're in the business of going above and beyond to create memorable moments for our guests and your role is key in executing this with every guest interaction.
Your Rewards and Benefits
In addition to the benefits you would expect from being part of a luxury, iconic brand, we also offer the following benefits;
- Seeking adventure? Discover the world at discounted rates
- Excite your taste buds with 20% off across our food and beverage outlets
- Relax and unwind with 20% off spa treatments and golf across our properties
- Take advantage of our monthly wellbeing packages;
-Free health check from our Occupational Health specialist
-Chiropodist appointments to take the pressure off your feet!
-Nourish your mental and emotional wellbeing with free Reiki appointments
- Loan offered to help buy a season ticket for travel to and from work in London
- Cycle to work scheme
- National and international career development opportunities
- Access to free language lessons
- Discount at major retailers across the UK
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Package of healthcare benefits
- Opportunity to be a part of our #SPSC team who are committed to Take Care and Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- Reward and Recognition; chance to become our Associate or Manager of the Month
- Meals on duty, Uniform provided and laundered free of charge
Experience the dramatic St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London. Our historic hotel, originally designed by famed architect George Gilbert Scott, first opened its doors as the Midland Grand in 1873 and welcomed guests traveling through St. Pancras Station. Now, this iconic, five-star luxury hotel has been reborn to combine today's modern conveniences with the elegance of yesterday's grand accommodations.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.