Franchised Chief Engineer
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19151842
Job Category Engineering and Facilities
Location Residence Inn Greenville, 80 Carolina Point Parkway, Greenville, South Carolina, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand Residence Inn
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at: email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Hospitality America, Inc.. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
A maintenance engineer is responsible for the
maintenance of the hotel’s building and grounds and the operation of its
equipment and mechanical/electrical systems. In a larger property this may be a
• Reviewing maintenance problems, complaints and work orders to prioritize and schedule work assignments.
• Monitoring and inspecting assigned work.
• Trouble-shooting, diagnosing and repairing malfunctioning electrical/mechanical systems and equipment.
• Inspecting property to identify potential and current needs.
• Planning and executing on-going appropriate maintenance programs.
• Estimating department expenditures for budget purposes and assisting with the capital budget process.
• Soliciting bids from contractors, evaluating their proposals and, once employed, ensuring work is completed to specifications
Reliable transportation, experience dealing with vendors, organizational skills, trouble-shooting skills, computer skills, creating schedules and management skills
This company is an equal opportunity employer.