Franchised Front Office Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19151833
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location AC Hotel Atlanta Midtown, 53 14th Street NE, Atlanta, Georgia, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand AC Hotels
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, McKibbon Hotel Management, Inc.. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
As a key member of the property leadership team, the Hotel Guest Services Manager is accountable for the hotel's front desk operations. Reporting to the Hotel General Manager, the Guest Services Manager will be responsible for maintaining the highest level of ethical leadership to lead the front desk team to deliver the highest standard of customer service.
- You will be responsible for assisting with the overall performance of the property's front desk department, including guest satisfaction, brand quality assurance, budget and labor.
- You will supervise the daily operations of the front desk operations and front desk staff, including the supervision of shift closings, bank audits, and daily reports.
- You will be responsible for scheduling the Front Desk Department and adhering to company labor guidelines to ensure proper coverage.
- You will train all front desk staff as it relates to brand and company standards to maximize service culture.
- You will assist with sales and champion the Daily Sell Strategy.
- You will assist with the implementation of front office programs to enhance the experience and provide leisure enjoyment for the guests.
- You will be responsible for maintaining compliance and remaining up to date on new initiatives for the brand and company.
- You will inspect and ensure that safety and security standards are being maintained.
- You will support guest experience and satisfaction in all operations ensuring problem resolution.
- You will conduct daily reviews of guaranteed no-show billing, guest ledger, and accounts receivables.
- You will perform payment processing.
- You will be responsible for overseeing the Market (fully stocked, weekly inventory, place orders).
- You will assist the Executive Housekeeper twice weekly, inspect guest rooms and public areas.
- Experience working in a hotel as a front desk representative (or equivalent)
- Experience with major hotel brands like Marriott, Hilton, or Starwood (highly desired)
- The ability to work weekends, holidays, and evenings
- The ability to ensure that hotel policies and brand standards are followed
This company is an equal opportunity employer.